Information That We Collect
The information that we collect from our customers depends upon the services they are interacting with. We collect such information directly from you or from other sources also.
Information That You Provide to Us
We collect the information directly from you when you visit our website or use our services like creating an account, providing or giving feedback, placing an order, signing up to get emails, getting engaged with customer service, responding to surveys, posting on the services, or other information. Let’s have a look at the following information that describes what you may provide us.
- Contact information like email address, phone number, or postal address.
- Account information like login information, areas of interest, and preferences. When you use your account or create it then we get this information automatically.
- Demographic information like your gender, date of birth, and marital status.
- Order Information like billing and shipping address, transaction history, and payment information like your credit or debit card and their expiry date.
- User content like your comments, photos, post, ideas, reviews, and feedback that you submit. This content might also be visible to other account holders of our website and it also depends on where you choose to make the content available.
- Health-related information like your health status, condition, diagnosis, type of medications that you are taking, your sex life and sexual orientation, etc.
- Location information like your IP address, or precise location of your mobile devices.
If you don’t provide us with certain information then you will not be able to avail our services or will be unable to access certain features.
How We Use Your Information?
The information that we collect from you is used for a variety of purposes that may vary depending up on the type of information and how you interact with the services. Our purpose to use your information includes the following –
- Maintain and provide services like registering your account to run our business.
- Personalize the services by remembering your preferences.
- Conducting analysis and research to understand the use of services.
- Improve and enhance the services by introducing new features,
- To add new services and products.
- Conduct surveys etc.
- Authenticate your and verify your identity.
- Exercise our legal rights to detect and prevent illegal activity to protect our rights.
We combine all the information that we collect automatically or from sources or by you in accordance with this policy. We use such information for research and marketing purposes and may disclose it in any way.
We use reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized access, usage, or disclosure. But we can’t ensure or guarantee the security of the information over the Internet as no mode of transmission is secure. You can improve the security of your information by creating strong passwords that are accessible to you only. You will be solely responsible for any activity that occurs in your account whether you authorized the activity or not. If you are suspicious of anything then please let us know by dropping an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.